Zola’s PanoramicView Lift & Slide offer greater design flexibility, slimmer frames and improved airtightness for high-performance building envelopes versus our standard Lift & Slide doors. The fixed glass portion is completely frameless, offering a sleek profile to enhance the minimalist look. The operable sliding sash now has a sash width of only 3.5” but can carry an enormous, 8’ high by 10’ wide panel of glass (larger sizes available upon request), offering maximized views using wide uninterrupted expanses of glass.
The Zola Lift Slide, Refined. Less Frame, More Glass, Concealed Hardware.
The PanoramicView Lift & Slide Door offers:
- ADA-compliant threshold
- Concealed track system
- The highest quality hardware, material and fabrication for lasting performance and operation
- Can be seamlessly integrated with Zola’s curtain wall system
- Smooth sliding operation for even the heaviest units
- Passive House level air-sealing and gasket design
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic performance to match your highest performance needs
- Extremely large glass panels of 8′ X 11′ each for uninterrupted views, allowing 11″ height and 45″ total width
- Soundproof glass option up to 47dB
- Available in all glass corner and pocket door configurations.